Our conference is June 16-18, 2023 at Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN
Business Casual for the majority of the event, and Formal Attire for dinner on Saturday
Tickets can be purchased at bit.ly/womenofinsurance
Yes, we do have a payment plan option for tickets that requires only a 25% deposit.
Absolutely! Men are welcome to participate as attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, or even as dinner guests if not in insurance or not attending our conference. Dinner ticket purchase is required, along with advance registration. Spaces are limited.
Yes, child care is available at bit.ly/womenofinsurance. Advance registration is required.
We have 2 International Keynote Speakers with extensive experience in sales, finance, and insurance. We also have a mental health therapist that specializes in working with entrepreneurs, more specifically women. Last but certainly not least, we have our industry experts and multimillion-dollar agency owners! The best thing about all of these speakers is that they are all women, totally relatable, and they started from the bottom!
Diamond VIP Tickets do include the room. All
other attendees can book at our group rate at bit.ly/woiroomrsvp
1. Our conference has been intentionally designed by women in insurance for women in insurance and will feature ONLY Female Speakers and Trainers. No men on stage aside from our Saxophonist during dinner.
2. We will be providing Child Care Services, so there is no need to struggle to find a babysitter.
3. We have scheduled informative Breakout Sessions for ALL LINES OF INSURANCE! Motivation is great, but we need more than motivation to advance our careers.
4. We have main-stage topics related to Mental Health and Self Care that I have never seen in any insurance conference, along with several other topics guaranteed to give you what you need to take
your business to new levels in 2023!
5. Payment Plans are Available to ensure this event is affordable for everyone regardless of just getting started, starting over, or maybe just because a payment plan is preferred vs. paying all at once.
6. Ticket Option that Includes Your Room because it is just more convenient that way. With our Diamond VIP Ticket, there is no need to book a room separately or look for anywhere else to stay. Just get the ticket, and we will take care of the rest.
7. We are Celebrating the 4 yr Anniversary of WOI with a Formal Dinner and Live Jazz! Make it a date night! Photo Opportunities will be available! Dress your best! Prizes/Awards will also be given out
during this time
Some meals are included and specified per each ticket level. Grab and Go Breakfast and our Formal Anniversary Dinner is provided to all ticket holders. Other meals will vary per ticket.
Yes! RSVP at bit.ly/woiroomrsvp. ROOMS ARE
LIMITED! Our group rate for Gaylord Opryland is only $249! Our event is in the middle of summer, and this resort will sell out. On average, these rooms are $500+ per night! Rates will increase during the summer, so book before our room block sells out!
Our ambassador program pays you back $50
for every person that purchases their ticket by using your link or your code, and the person purchasing a ticket saves $100 off their ticket simply for going through an ambassador. Enrollment into our ambassador program is automatic with ticket purchase at bit.ly/womenofinsurance. This is a pretty easy way to help earn extra money and potentially make your trip to our event 100% FREE!
Yes, we will have exhibits and sponsors. We will limit and/or decline competing exhibits to ensure all participating exhibitors have ample opportunity to leave our event with a positive ROI.
Topics related to Scaling from 6 to 7+ figures, Psychology Behind the Sale, Mental Health and Entrepreneurship for Women, and Tips for Avoiding Burnout are a few of the topics we will cover in addition to insurance-specific topics.
Yes, www.womenofinsurance.org. Our itinerary is tentative and subject to change slightly as we get closer to our event
Yes, we will have breakouts for all lines of
insurance (Life, Health, Medicare, P&C, Retirement Planning, etc), in addition to a few bonus breakouts.
Anyone that works in insurance in any capacity will benefit from this event!
Local Monthly Dues are $24.99 and National Annual Dues are $299.99
Yes, all local chapters host 1-2 virtual events per month in addition to our national virtual chapter, which hosts two virtual events per month.
As of now, are members are US based. We are in the process of building in the US Virgin Islands and Canada.
Exclusive savings, discounts, training, private events and an invite to our member-only retreat are a few things included You can find a list of additional membership benefits at www.womenofinsurance.org
There is no contract to join.
Yes, a recording will be available via our YouTube channel through a private link that you can access in our Facebook Membership Group.
No, events are not mandatory. Attend whatever is convenient for you.
Events vary per chapter and may include events such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, golf, bowling, painting, skating, a spa day, beach day, wine tasting, day or weekend cruise, hiking, skiing, or renting an Airbnb for the weekend.
Our first retreat is tentatively scheduled for January 2024. Additional details will be shared during or after our upcoming conference June 16-18, 2023
The day your application is approved, and you accept is your bill date. You will be billed each month on that day.